Thursday, June 4, 2009

First Post!

Well, this is my first post, but definitely not my first blog. I've had other food blogs that have fallen by the wayside, but I promise this one won't. I have decided that I will stick with this one.

So a little introduction is in order I suppose.

I'm Amber, I'm 21, and I live in Mexico. I'm engaged and cooking is my great passion. I hope you enjoy the recipes/pictures I post.


I've decided to bestow the honor of being the subject of the first post to these delectable quiches. As these pictures are about a month old, I am sad to say that I have lost the recipe, which is truly a shame because these were delicious! (I'll keep searching, and if I find it I'll be sure to post it.)

(portobello, onion, and spinach; poblano, red pepper, spinach and ham)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the crazy life of food bloggers!!!
    Thanks for visiting my site. Stop back by anytime

    ReplyDelete