Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My first fried egg...

...was quite easy to make. it turned out perfectly, according to my fiance (I dont like eggs, so I wouldnt know).

However, the 2nd fried egg that I attempted to make for him, was not so easy. It ended up in the trash because the yolk broke. But its all good, because on a ¨diet¨anyway and this morning he had a fried egg and fried skillet potatoes.



Since many of you know how to fry an egg, i will spare you the details, but the skillet potatoes were really good, so I'll leave the recipe.

Skillet potatoes (this recipe is for one or two):

  • 1 potato, doesnt matter what kind, diced in 1/2 inch cubes
  • some chopped onion and garlic, however much you like (I never measure)
  • salt, pepper, and paprika (again as much as you like. Start with a little and add more to taste.)
  1. Saute onions and garlic in 1-2 tbsp oil.
  2. Add potatoes, salt, pepper, and paprika to the pan and stir. cover and cook 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender.
  3. uncover and turn up heat to medium high. cook a few more minutes, stirring occasionally until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment